Wednesday, May 22, 2013

apple of my eye

 so i'm joining in a little fundraising art exhibition
hosted by the framers where i do my ... framing, yep!
this is actually the first time in a long time that i have....
framed some of my own work

 do you remember this piece ?
was one of my pieces for our 'full circle' project
back last year .... well above is a sweet little water colour version
i'm quietly pleased with this outcome & it looks great framed up in white
the other piece ...
is a classic tree .... all silver trunked
a topic i love ....
works are for sale
in fact if you'd like to join me at the opening tomorrow eve
then you are more than welcome!
edit ....... SOLD

fundraising for the Mirabel Foundation
Art Exhibition is at the
1297-99 High Street Malvern

Opening Night Friday 24th May
Open 25th May - 2nd June
Mon- Fri 11am-2pm
Sat&Sun 11am-4pm

more than 80 works of art for viewing & for sale

1 comment:

Karen said...

Green - how unlike you...! Love both of these and I am glad to hear one has already gone to a loving and appreciative home!