Sunday, May 15, 2011

...went off to market ...

saturday was really wet & wintry but still the people came ...
...great fun with friends with other stalls & visits too ...i think i looked the part ...
cute baby swaddle wraps
& patchwork travel blankets
& cute decorative mini wall quilts
doing a big photo shoot tomorrow...
with one of my favourite new little people ...
... so i can actually put some of
my handmade items in my
etsy shop!!
just love this cane basinet basket
that was a thrifty find
last week ...
...looks a treat painted up in an 'elmo' red ...
love it .... look out for it in more pics!
love that cute little dolls house pictured above too!
made lots of cute fabric magnets ...
and the people's favourite once again ...
...was my funky appliqued
de-constructed
cute & cool fabric
layered
hand stitched
little people outfits ...

PS - sorry but didn't have the opportunity
to post about what I was
s
elling as I'd hinted I would
.... blogger was done all day for me on friday !!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

You have some gorgeous things for sale Wendy. I hoped to pop along and say hi but we ended up with one little girl in the hospital for a few hours that morning, so our day changed! Maybe next time.
(All OK now - just needed a few hours on oxygen unfortunately).

Bronwyn said...

Your stall looks great!! I am loving the red basket too too much - sorry I missed the market - I might need a private showing???