Monday, May 2, 2011

easter at 'our' river ...

Well it is 'our' river didn't you know!?
Oscar at least, thinks it is ....(Above view is technically not the 'river' ... view of lake outside our cabin!)
We had wonderful, perfect warm Autumn weather ... glorious sunshine....
& we had time being just 'us' as a family with a good balance of s
ome time with great friends!
Took my machine & a heaped pile of projects which of course I didn't get to all ... (and even fiddled & started some odd new haphazard piecing that I really am not sure what they will become....couldn't help myself)
...but had a 'good crack' at it ...Finally bound this wonky stars little number!Was supposed to be Oscar's bigger cot quilt ... up-sizing from this one ... but of course now he is in a big bed! Ahhh well still all good!
I love the backing .... a true favourite!
Better get on with a big bed one now & see if I can get it on the bed before he grows out of that one!!!


How about how nice our new grass is!?
Heavenly ....
I have plans to use that 'i spy' picnic rug lots on this here little patch of green!
Hmmm ... what to make this stack of coins into!?

No comments: