Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting back "into" a creative mindset ....

Before the little family holiday ... I made 2 cot sized quilt tops ... for 2 friends expecting babies ... this one was intended for the friend who had a girl but I had gambled on a boy! So back to the cutting mat I go .... Anyway I love these boyish fabrics ... it will keep ... someone in our lives will have a baby boy!
Simple & crisp ... I love seeing new born babies all dressed in white! .... but white is a little bit of a basic solution when it comes to considering printed fabric combinations! It is a new goal of mine to be even more brave & bold with colour & pattern! My creative mindset has been influenced after spending time chatting with Cath & Kathy from "Material Obsession" over the weekend, oh & all the other ladies at SIT that I got talking to about patchwork & how it is interpreted into our lives & homes ... Kathy donated her time & talent to inspire us all at SIT ....
(Yes I went! Report post will come soon!)

No comments: