Friday, July 9, 2010

thereon hexagon

My fleeting fling with Hexagons is over!
I really didn't like this quilt design when I took it over
... but it grew on me ...
so last Sat I met with this group of ladies again ...
a consensus was agreed : "Lighthouse Quilters"
Jan started a Flickr group too ...
I'll add some images when I have a moment!
Named partly for the Lighthouse buildings at the
Ashburton Uniting Church
We shared lunch & chatted lots ....
.... everyone had binding to hand sew to complete & away they go!
Great morning ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad to see an updated blog...i've been checking daily to see how the quilts were going!!I have a postcard on bench i've meant to post for 2 weeks!love the quilts all together...reminds me of Wash DC when they had quilts everywhere on grass etc for AIDS awareness.did you see that? annie m xx