Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lately ....

I've been making Oscar another winter jumper,
(like the one seen here!)
just slightly longer body & arms
to get us through the next growth spurt!
You can see I've managed the front & back ...
... as I mentioned,
amazing what you can do without access to technology!
Pattern is from Debbie Bliss 'Baby Style' .... size 3!
Check back at a later date to see Oscar's modeling ...
Did some 'thrifty' shopping last week ...
amongst other great finds was this super cute
abacus ... one bead is missing so if Oscar only learns
to count to 59 I will blame this!
But with thoughts of other potential knitted items for my boy
... flicking through Debbie Bliss' ideas
... here's a shot of another blondie and .....
when you look carefully .....
almost the same abacus!
timing ...!!????

No comments: