Friday, December 18, 2009

More of what I've been up to ....


With so many lovely spectrum colours ....
(& you know I love my Tups!
This is the perfect storage container for these little beauties)

How could I not get my fingers working??

You might know this little book
brought out by some local talent?
'Melly&Me' ... check them out

I really love their Kokeshi Stitchery design & is was the perfect gift for my niece who talented Mommy (they live in Pennsylvania) painted lovely Japanese flowers all over one wall in her new bedroom! I didn't know that last year when I sent a little Japanese inspired gift!
&
so my handy work ...

(Yes - it will still get there for Christmas!
My precious husband ... is an FC with Toll ...)

&
the end result . . .
stretched per usual over a canvas frame!
I hope she likes?????
Cute huh!
... I don't think they read my blog so I'm feeling safe about posting!

2 comments:

Andi said...

What a gorgeous gift!!
Love your thread collection!!
Andi :-)

Katherine said...

Ok here we go....

WOW! Love it!

Where do you get your "fat threads" from?

Thirdly....WOW!