Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weekend Rendezvous ...

Can you believe it!
I had another Oscar-free weekend!
Went 'up the river' with a few girl friends
... partly for my Birthday!
I'd organised a workshop at
Echuca's 'Hobbysew'
making "Bucket Buddies!"
What fun was had!
A huge thank you to Linda for her
guidance, tips, advice & patience!
The "Bucket Buddy" is Linda's design
& I believe that they are now going
to run this as one of their Friday workshops!
These are our finished products ... Made by ...
Top Row L-R: Sam's Christmas theme
Wendy S's Think Pink!
My Wonderland for Olivia
Front Row L-R: Louey's Pink Delight
Naden's Batik style ...
... they show off of our personalities ...
Sam & I added little handles,
Louey & Wendy S made YoYo's ...
Naden went for a simple collar look!
So thanks for the fun everyone ...
.... I laughed so much this weekend ...
"enJOY the journey" xxx

2 comments:

Andi said...

Glad you had a fun time.
Gotta ask ... what's a bucket buddy actually for?
They do look lovely!!
Andi :-)

Amelia said...

Is there a stifner inside to make it stand up?