Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Crochet Crazy

I grew up with a giant rainbow granny square blanket
that my mum made!
"Hey Mum where is that blanket?"
I've been busy making my own
giant granny square blanket

. . . & here's an up date!
I have 1 & a 1/2 balls of yarn to go
- so that's as big as I will make it!
I might add an edge in another colour
. . . yet to work that out!
But got to tell you all
about an Aussie blog I've found . . .
Sara
h London - she's a crochet queen!Sarah has a fabulous bright style
& her instructions are so clear!
So Sam & Katherine
. . . here you go, get your hooks out!
She's doing a 'block' of the month . . . so fun!
Thanks Sarah

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Ooooo Wendy!!! Wendy! What are you doing to me!! :):) Awesome!

Katherine said...

Ok so I looked at her blog AFTER I commented the first time. I think a part of my brain popped a little bit! Gobsmacked! How did God make these kind of people! Amazing! Now off to actually learn what "chains, rows, etc" are :)

Anonymous said...

WENDY - Eveything is so inspiring, FABULOUS

I'M GOSMACKED TOO AND I'M HER MUM. Thanks WOO

Anonymous said...

Wendy, it's FABULOUS AND SO INSPIRING TO ALL WHO SEE

I'M GOBSMACKED TOO AND I'M HER MUM